- Reliably supply quality drinking water at a reasonable price to our membership, such that the Association is self-sustaining
- Promote water conservation
- Provide leadership for our Community concerning water and wastewater issues
- Protect our ground water resources through environmentally responsible business practices
- Pursue water & wastewater service opportunities in the East Mountain and Estancia Basin Regions
Bill Payment Options
Looking for the most convenient way to pay your bill? We offer a wide variety of payment options to our customers. Simply choose the option that best suits your needs... make a payment
There are a number of easy ways to save water, and they all start with you. When you save water, you save money on your utility bills. Here are just a few ways... Learn more...
September 01, 2016
Recently we’ve looked at the issue of Clean Water, first delving into the fascinating history of and process of water treatment and purification in Part 1 and Part 2 of this series. Next we turned our attention to the world stage, where 1 in 9 people (some sources estimate that it’s closer to a third of the world’s population) do not have access to clean, safe drinking water. Close to a billion people worldwide. Last month we looked at an exciting new tool for bringing clean water to a part of the world where it is not readily available. Lima, Peru’s billboard that creates clean drinking water from humid air is an amazing innovation. And it’s not the only one. There are a number of exciting new inventions that can help people around the world have access to safe, healthy drinking water.
Would you believe there’s a book that delivers clean water? A straw? A bicycle? Read on . . .
Read the full article »