- Reliably supply quality drinking water at a reasonable price to our membership, such that the Association is self-sustaining
- Promote water conservation
- Provide leadership for our Community concerning water and wastewater issues
- Protect our ground water resources through environmentally responsible business practices
- Pursue water & wastewater service opportunities in the East Mountain and Estancia Basin Regions
This institution is an equal oppertunity provider and employer.
Welcome to Entranosa Water & Wastewater!
WELCOME... Entranosa Water & Wastewater is a non-profit, private, cooperative. We attempt to serve all reasonable requests for water service within our service area. Our service meets all State and County requirements.
*Important information concerning COVID-19 and Entranosa Water & Wastewater from CEO Jack Crider and the Entranosa Board of Directors:* Click here to read the latest update on the COVID-19 and what members can expect.
If you have issues with your water supply, call our office at 505-281-8700 during regular business hours. On the weekends or after hours, please call our Emergency hotline at 505-604-5935. The hotline is staffed by Entranosa personnel 24 hours, seven days a week. Due to measures implemented to curb the spread of the coronavirus, it may take Entranosa's field personnel a little longer than usual to respond to calls.
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held at 11:30 am on Thursday April 23, 2020. During the statewide "social distancing" restrictions put in place by Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham on March 23, 2020, the board meetings will be held via video conferencing and no guests will be allowed to participate. We will update this page with more information if the restrictions are lifted or changed. Thank you for your patience.