- Reliably supply quality drinking water at a reasonable price to our membership, such that the Association is self-sustaining
- Promote water conservation
- Provide leadership for our Community concerning water and wastewater issues
- Protect our ground water resources through environmentally responsible business practices
- Pursue water & wastewater service opportunities in the East Mountain and Estancia Basin Regions
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Welcome to Entranosa Water & Wastewater!
WELCOME... Entranosa Water & Wastewater is a non-profit, private, cooperative. We attempt to serve all reasonable requests for water service within our service area. Our service meets all State and County requirements.
At the July 23, 2020 Board of Directors meeting, the board approved to new policies concerning Meter Cans and Water Theft. The policies are posted here. Please take a moment to read them.
Please read the 2019 Annual Water Quality Report, the consumer confidence study that examines the quality of Entranosa's water. Please find it on this website under the "Forms & Reports" tab. Scroll down to "Water Quality Report" and click to open. If you can't access the website, please contact the office for a mailed copy of the report.
If you have issues with your water supply, call our office at 505-281-8700 during regular business hours. On the weekends or after hours, please call our Emergency hotline at 505-604-5935. The hotline is staffed by Entranosa personnel 24 hours, seven days a week.
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held at 11:30 am on Thursday August 20, 2020.