- Reliably supply quality drinking water at a reasonable price to our membership, such that the Association is self-sustaining
- Promote water conservation
- Provide leadership for our Community concerning water and wastewater issues
- Protect our ground water resources through environmentally responsible business practices
- Pursue water & wastewater service opportunities in the East Mountain and Estancia Basin Regions
This institution is an equal oppertunity provider and employer.
Welcome to Entranosa Water & Wastewater!
WELCOME... Entranosa Water & Wastewater is a non-profit, private, cooperative. We attempt to serve all reasonable requests for water service within our service area. Our service meets all State and County requirements. Click here to see our 2018 pricing schedule.
Welcome to 2019! Questions? Concerns? Give us a call at 281-8700.
Many Entranosa Water & Wastewater members have experienced leaks in their systems. Here is a document to read if you suspect you have a leak. The first clue is often a high water bill. Click here to read the full article.
Water Issues are Common in Rural Water Districts. Some Issues are high pressure and leaks. Want to know the telltale signs of high water pressure? Have spitting faucets or running toilets? It could be high water pressure. Click here to find out more.