- Reliably supply quality drinking water at a reasonable price to our membership, such that the Association is self-sustaining
- Promote water conservation
- Provide leadership for our Community concerning water and wastewater issues
- Protect our ground water resources through environmentally responsible business practices
- Pursue water & wastewater service opportunities in the East Mountain and Estancia Basin Regions
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Welcome to Entranosa Water & Wastewater!
WELCOME... Entranosa Water & Wastewater is a non-profit, private, cooperative. We attempt to serve all reasonable requests for water service within our service area. Our service meets all State and County requirements.
*IMPORTANT INFORMATION CONCERNING CONSERVATION!*
Please read the 2019 Annual Water Quality Report, the consumer confidence study that examines the quality of Entranosa's water. Please find it on this website under the "Forms & Reports" tab. Scroll down to "Water Quality Report" and click to open. If you can't access the website, please contact the office for a mailed copy of the report.
If you have issues with your water supply, call our office at 505-281-8700 during regular business hours. On the weekends or after hours, please call our Emergency hotline at 505-604-5935. The hotline is staffed by Entranosa personnel 24 hours, seven days a week. Due to measures implemented to curb the spread of the coronavirus, it may take Entranosa's field personnel a little longer than usual to respond to calls.
The next Board of Directors meeting will be held at 11:30 am on Thursday July 23, 2020.